Tech for Good Programme
Comic Relief wants to support not-for-profit organisations in using digital technology to create social change by delivering new ideas or more effective services.
So they’ve launched the Tech for Good Programme
The programme is open to not-for-profit organisations that already have some technical expertise and capacity to enact social change using digital technologies.
Comic Relief are looking to fund projects that use software and digital technology as a part of a solution to addressing any of their UK Main Fund themes:
- Better Futures
- Safer Lives
- Healthier Finances
- Stronger Communities
- Fairer Society
Applicants must be able to complete their project within six months
- 13 April 2015 Fund opens for applications
- 8 May 2015 3pm Deadline for applications
- 18/19 May 2015 Long-listed applicants requested to submit: Video presentation (c.2 mins), Referee who can comment on their successful digital project management delivery, Full project budget breakdown
- 16 July 2015 Successful projects informed of funding
- Late July/ August 2015 Start-up/’bootcamp’ meeting in London, this may be planned over several days to include mentoring (TBC)
- February 2016 All projects complete
Hint: use Learning from the Labs to help you develop your approach.
To get full Tech for Good Programme details click here.